Bombardier employs over 68,000 employees. Bombardier products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficiency, reliability and safety. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Bombardier has production and engineering sites in 28 countries across the segments of Transportation, Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft and Aerostructures and Engineering Services.
Bombardier Aviation designs, manufactures and supports innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets. Holding a comprehensive aircraft portfolio, Bombardier is a leader in business and regional aircraft. Bombardier’s performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets, including:
- Business aircraft – Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft families
- Regional aircraft – CRJ Series
- Aerostructures & Engineering Services – aircraft structures, component repair and other services
- Specialized aircraft solutions – Bombardier aircraft modified for special missions
- Aircraft services and training – aircraft parts, maintenance, training, technical support and publications, and online services
- Mainline (high-speed trains, locomotives, regional and intercity trains),
- Equipment (equipment for urban vehicles, equipment for mainline vehicles),
- Signalling and infrastructure (mass transit signalling , communications-based train control (CBTC), european rail traffic management system (ERMTS), industrial and mining signalling, rail control services solutions, mainline signalling)
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide. Our 40,650 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions, including:
Jose Maria Chavira M.S.